- Designed for intervention mainly within the city limits, NAFFCO municipal fire trucks are categorized as light (up to 12T GVW), medium (12 to 18 T GVW) and heavy duty (over 18 T GVW) Firefighting Vehicles.
- Chassis options as Scania, Mercedes-Benz, MAN, International, Renault, Iveco. Others can be used based on engineering assessment.
- Cabin can be single or double cabin subject to chassis selection.
- Tanks options of Glass Reinforced Polyester (GRP), Polypropylene or SS 316L
- Equipment’s are available upon request.
- Manual or Automatic Around the Pump Foam system being provided.
- Monitor with electric or manual control.
- High pressure hose reel with electric rewind available on selected models.
- NFMR series of municipal vehicles are prepared for any emergency situation. They are able to carry hydraulic rescue tools, electrical generator, power tools, SCBA, hoses, nozzles and many others. The bodyworks can be supplied in Aluminum or Polypropylene.